Join WFSU on a journey designed by experienced travel experts especially for the curious public media traveler.
WFSU hosts and professional guides will give you a taste of the local culture, explore iconic landmarks and uncover hidden gems. Best of all, you don’t have to plan anything!
- Connect with like-minded public media fans who share your interests.
- Feel like a local in a foreign country with tour guides who speak the language and know the sights
- Learn interesting facts and experience the best features in the area
- Enjoy the special benefits of traveling with a small group
Want more information on the WFSU Travel Club? Want to suggest a trip? Contact John Kwak at 850-645-6046 or email@example.com or Sarah Cassidy Hipsher at 850-645-6071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no registration fee to be part of the WFSU Travel Club. Partial proceeds benefit WFSU.
- Discover Scotland featuring the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo - August, 2022
- Switzerland and Germany with Oberammergau Passion Play - June, 2022
- Holland & Belgium Springtime River Cruise - April - May, 2022
- Shades of Ireland featuring Northern Ireland - November, 2021
- London and Paris with Highclere Castle - August, 2020
- Canadian Rockies by Train - September, 2019
- British Landscapes Featuring Highclere Castle - April, 2019
- Christmas on the Danube River Cruise - November, 2018
- Taste of Vietnam - April, 2018
- South Pacific Wonders (Australia and New Zealand) - February, 2018
- Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta - October, 2017
- Iceland’s Magical Northern Lights - February, 2017
- Reflections of Italy - October, 2016
- Shades of Ireland - March, 2015
- The World of Downton Abbey - September, 2013